How can we win
What does it take to win top talent?
How can we market our people and culture?
Can we improve talent attraction and engagement with these awards?
Is our employer brand strong enough win employer awards?
Sounds like you?
There is more, the price of doing nothing. According to Linkedin 91% of job seekers find a poorly managed or designed online presence damaging to an employer brand.
Tell me you are ready to win.
How to win top employer awards.
SEE WHAT INDUSTRY EXPERTS HAVE TO SAY
“TALENT ATTRACTION – She has a deep understanding of how to develop compelling global employer brands that will reach hard-to-acquire talent.”
MANAGING DIRECTOR, UNIVERSUM CANADA
“BRAND REPUTATION – She brings her global experience to Scotiabank’s teams in capital markets and HR in Europe, Americas, Asia to articulate the employer brand message for the organization.”
HR CAPITAL MARKETS, SCOTIABANK
We can always get leads but can we turn them into clients, employees, or fans?
Here are a few awards we have collected along the way.
- Led top employer award submissions for global financial institutions. Achieved the prestigious award Global Best Workplaces and segment focused included Top Employers fro Young People.
- Best People Practice by Best Workplaces Institute – From Chain of Communication to a virtuous cycle of feedback and growth. Escalating employee concerns for Scotiabank
- Best People Practice by Best Workplaces Institute – Raising Concerns for RBC.
- Selected as Judge of Best Diversity Practices in the USA by Human Capital Institute – Diversity Executive – as a Judge of employee experiences to improve life in the USA workplaces. http://www.talentmgt.com/dvi-judges
- Best Corporate training by CSTD on CareerLaunch for banking branch roles at Scotiabank.
- Seminar leader, industry speaker, trainer – Designing Employee Experiences http://www.hci.org/lib/managing-employee-brand-experiences-throughout-talent-lifecycle