“I just need the manual and the chance to do it myself.”
Learn to lead your employer brand
Learn how to be the leader of your brand, people and culture.
What is the Employee Experience Institute?
- A movement, to build better workplaces and more productive companies for everyone.
- Premium learning experience that shows you how to plan, design, and implement optimized journeys.
- A customer and employee experience foundation for the ones who just need the manual, the DIY kind of entrepreneur or companies with dedicated customer or employee experience teams.
- A toolkit, with access to principles, action plans, and templates that are effective, engaging, and immersive to create a desired journeys.
A few premises…
- Get Organized: Organize your business and pipelines so you know what to improve. Learn to measure so you can evaluate results. Support the necessary roles to create a movement in the company.
- Your Value Proposition: Communicate your company’s value to society.
- Become ONE brand: Learn to deliver consistent journeys for your clients and employees.
- Develop brand love: Strengthen the relationship with your most desired talent. Look for patterns.
- Handle the truth: Learn how to design experiences that make you better from inside out.
Learn what progressive leaders know about making talent an unfair competitive advantage.
“We need to start the conversation, rally employees to elevate our brand“
“I like learning from a roadmap, getting feedback and growing with like-minded individuals“
“I work best with customized learning and a deep dive into problem solving“
Book Estela’s strategic foresight one-on-one for a unique pressing problem with
This is a great option if you are the DIY type who likes to start with the manual.
If you are undecided, let me know about you with this form and we will book a discovery session.
Estela Vazquez Perez
Executive coach and keynote Speaker – bridging the gap between individual and collective high performance.
You must be logged in to post a comment.