Estela Vazquez Perez
Employer brand experiences that attract talented and diverse people to the workplace.
influencers in Canada published by Dale Carnegie
Employer Brand experts on Linkedin by EpicPresence
employee experiences published by GPTW
Learning employee experiences published by CSTD.
I design, transform and optimize organizations to create meaningful and productive employee experiences.
A global career in financial services building communities of expertise in Global Employer Branding and Employee Experience Design for Fortune 500 companies that include leading the global employer brands for Scotiabank and Royal Bank of Canada.
My experience spans to Canada, USA, UK, Malaysia, Luxemburg, Mexico, Chile, Peru, Colombia, and Caribbean. As a client, I managed agency services from Grey, Interbrand, Publicis, Havas, Work Communications, AIMIA, TMP Worldwide, etc.
I learned that there is a need for transformational design that optimizes organizations to create meaningful and productive employee experiences. Talentscopic Inc. was born, bringing design, advisory, and learning of breakthrough Employer Brand and Employee Experience design.
Reach out for a discipled approach to Employer Brand Experience Design:
- – Design purpose, and differentiating brand identity and value proposition
- – Design award-winning candidate and employee experiences
- – Manage Employer Brands for recruitment, retention, and reputation management
- – Design and develop strategies for culture transformation leveraging the Culture Index, Agile Principles and Design Thinking.
Find our work featured by the Human Capital Institute, Talent Acquisition Conferences, Great Places to Work Institute, Universum Global, Pier Point’s most influential Employer Brand leader on Linkedin, to name a few.
Estela has multiple certifications and is a graduate of Tec de Monterrey in Santiago de Queretaro, Mexico with a Master of Science in Information Technology Management and a Bachelor of Marketing.
- Retaining Diverse Talent with Inclusive Employee Experiences
- Building your Employer Brand from the inside out
- Employee and Consumer Brands: Understanding the Heart and Soul of Your Business
- Build a Differentiated Global Employer Brand
- Scale up your Employer Brand Team